1 / 12
The holiday house is located in Lumsden and provides accommodation for families, couples and sporting groups who are interested in fly fishing, cycling, tramping or sight seeing.
Lumsden is centrally located in Southland - surrounded by superb scenery, snow capped mountains and many crystal clear rivers, streams and lakes. The new Around the Mountains Cycle and Walking Trail now connects Lumsden to Mossburn and Five Rivers. The friendly country town has a supermarket, pharmacy, bakery, cafe's, liquor shop and a medical centre. Lumsden also is developing a railway precinct to celebrate its interesting rail and steam train history. Rod and Wheel House gives very comfortable accommodation in a private garden setting close to shops and cafes.
Rod and Wheel House, 5 Folia Street Lumsden, Lumsden, Southland, 9730, New Zealand.
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- Lumsden is a 50 minute drive from Queenstown Airport.
- Proximité de la ville :
- Rod and Wheel House is a 5 minute walk from Lumsden's shops and services.
Tarifs et conditions
|Haute saison||Basse saison|
|(Oct - May)||(Jun - Sep)|
|Par nuit||$130.00 - $230.00||$110.00 - $180.00|
- Autres frais :
- The rate applies to 2 guests, additional guests cost $25/person/night.
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- All rates are quoted in New Zealand Dollars on a per night basis and include GST of 15%. All accounts must be settled directly with ROD AND WHEEL HOUSE in New Zealand Dollars The price advertised might not be the same price charged to the credit card account due to exchange rate. Fluctuations - This means that because we are based in New Zealand we have to convert your purchase to New Zealand Dollars at the exchange rate on the day it is processed.