1 / 9
Ranked #1 Outdoor Activity in New Zealand on TripAdvisor, this is an adventure you don’t want to miss. Down-to-earth experienced kiwi guides will lead your group of no more than 10, through a lush forest canopy via a network of zip lines, swing bridges, walking trails and tree top platforms. Learn about the Canopy Tours conservation efforts and the rare & remarkable native birds found in the forest as you weave between 1000-year-old trees and zip line up to high above the canopy.
This is a thrilling yet deeply moving adventure in an untouched New Zealand environment. A Rotorua Canopy Tour is the perfect mix of fun and excitement along with plenty of opportunities to slow down and appreciate the magnificent native forest.
Rotorua Canopy Tours, 147 Fairy Springs Road, Rotorua Central, Rotorua, 3015, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 8.00am-8pm (October-April) , 8.00am - 6.00pm (May-September)
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 15 minutes by vehicle
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- 5 minutes by vehicle
- Proximité de la ville :
- Our base is 5 minutes to the CBD
Tarifs et conditions
(15 an(s) et moins)
- Restriction d'âge :
- Autres frais :
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Rotorua Canopy Tours reserves the right to cancel any tour if conditions deem it unsafe to operate. Unfortunately we can not take customers who weigh more than 120kg. We have no minimum weight but please advise of any children weighing less than 35kg. Children must be at least 6years of age to come on a Canopy Tour.