1 / 7
On the mighty Mokihinui River and at the northern end of the world-famous Old Ghost Road we are an oasis of rustic elegance. Mountain-biking, hiking, fishing, kayaking, gold-panning and four-wheel driving are just outside the door. Walking tracks range from peaceful strolls through the deep bush of our private 100 acres, or deep multi-day adventures, including NZ's longest single track ride, in the thousands of hectares of conservation land surrounding us. Our five guestrooms, each with en-suite, provide deep comfort and unique "tree house lofts." The main lodge's open stone fireplace, exposed beams and massive red beech dining tables take you back to a simpler time. In the high season we offer a licensed cafe for guests and visitors alike.
Rough and Tumble Bush Lodge, Mokihinui Road, Seddonville, Westport, West Coast, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 24 hours, 7 days. Advance reservations required.
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Licensed Bar
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 50 minutes north of Westport Airport (WSZ)
- Proximité de la ville :
- 45 minutes/50km north of Westport
- Nombre de chambres :
Tarifs et conditions
|Par nuit||$210.00 - $310.00|
- Autres frais :
- Includes continental breakfast.
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Guest rooms can accommodate up to four people. Rates include continental breakfast. See http://www.roughandtumble.co.nz/accommodation for complete rate information.