1 / 10
Russell TOP 10 Holiday Park is a Qualmark 4 star plus rated Holiday Park with an Enviro Bronze endorsement offering great value accommodation for everyone. It is also New Zealand's first smoke-free holiday park (from 31 May 2016) and the only caravan park centrally located in Russell, New Zealand's first capital and European settlement, within easy walking distance to great restaurants, heritage buildings, walks, beaches and cruise departures. You'll discover fascinating history at every turn, along with significant heritage buildings and historic sites.
Russell and the beautiful Bay of Islands is a holiday paradise unequalled in New Zealand for recreational activities and scenic beauty, with a warm welcoming climate.
Russell TOP 10 Holiday Park, 1 James Street, Russell, Northland, 0202, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 8am - 8pm (Sep-Apr) 8.30am - 6.30pm (May-Aug)
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Disabled Access
- Internet (Public Use)
- Waste Station
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 38km to Bay of Islands airport, Kerikeri.
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- Nearest coach terminal is in central Paihia a 15 minute ferry ride from Russell
- Proximité de la ville :
- 600m from town and an easy 6-7 minute walk from Russell TOP 10 Holiday Park.
Tarifs et conditions
|Haute saison||Basse saison|
|(Dec - Feb)||(Feb - Dec)|
|Par nuit||$65.00 - $275.00||$35.00 - $155.00|
- Restriction d'âge :
- Autres frais :
- 2 person tariffs, extra adult/child/infant rates apply
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- A deposit is required to secure every booking and must be paid at the time of booking. The minimum deposit is 1 night’s accommodation cost. Payment of deposit must be made by cash, credit card (MasterCard or Visa only) or EFTPOS. Bookings may be cancelled without notice if the deposit is not received by the agreed due date. Balance of payment for booking is required on arrival by cash, credit card or EFTPOS. (Please note that cheques are not accepted).