1 / 9
We invite you to make yourself at home on either of our lovingly restored two classic white sailing yachts.
Our skipper and crew will make your sailing trip with Sail Barbary, Lake Taupo's quietest cruise boats, enjoyable and memorable. Soak up the sun or roll up your sleeves. You can take the wheel, help hoist the sails or just sit back and enjoy the view.
We’re equipped for all conditions. If the wind dies down, Barbary’s quiet, eco-friendly electric engine kicks in. Or, if you prefer a real sailing adventure, then come aboard when the wind is up and enjoy sailing without salty sea spray and noisy outboard motors.
You are even welcome to B.Y.O. (Bring Your Own) prepared food and beverages. This is an experience not to be missed!
Sail Barbary - Lake Taupo, Berths 9 & 10, Redoubt Street, Taupo Boat Harbour, Taupo, Lake Taupo, 3351, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- Maori Rock Carvings Cruise Departs 10.30am, 2.00pm, 5.00pm & 7.30pm (evening cruises summer only)
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- Approximately 7 minute drive from airport
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- 1 block from Taupo central bus stop
- Proximité de la ville :
- 1 block from Taupo city center
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$49.00 - $54.00|
(15 an(s) et moins)
|$29.00 - $54.00|
- Autres frais :
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- You can also purchase Sail Barbary Gift Vouchers - see our website for details and to purchase. As is normally the case with group tours, a minimum number of bookings are required in order for a tour to be financially viable and have a pleasant group atmosphere. In the event that adequate numbers cannot be achieved, it may be necessary to cancel a scheduled departure and to offer the nearest possible alternative date or trip time (or a full refund of monies paid).