1 / 3
Scenic Hotel Southern Cross proudly stands in the heart of the Dunedin city, just a short walk to The Octagon, Railway Station, theatres & shops & close to Otago University.
178 rooms, comprising of 8 suites, 110 superior & 60 standard rooms all feature Sky TV, MovieLink, fridge, mini bar, tea & coffee facilities, clock radio, hairdryer, iron & ironing board, wireless internet access. Special access rooms are also available.
24-hour reception & room service, fitness centre, sun bed, internet kiosk, guest laundries, valet laundry & dry-cleaning. Ample car parking, extensive conference facilities, tourist information & booking service. Two restaurants, cafe & a bar.
Dunedin Casino operates within the original hotel building
Scenic Hotel Southern Cross, 118 High Street, Dunedin, Dunedin - Coastal Otago, 9016, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 30km to Dunedin Airport
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- Proximité de la ville :
- Nombre de chambres :
Tarifs et conditions
|Par nuit||$135.00 - $535.00|
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Net rates available for operators. Retail rate valid from 01/01/09 – 31/12/09. Child Policy 1. For the purposes of these Terms & Conditions a child is 12 years or under. A maximum of two children sharing an existing bedding configuration in a room with their parents (or two adults) stay free. The ‘Extra Person’ charge applies for additional children sharing with parents and requiring additional beds. Cots are complimentary. 2. Meal Policy for Children – up to 12 years of age, 50% off meals when the child is dining with parents. No charge for meals when a child is under 4 years and dining with parents. For further details, a copy of our Terms of Trade can be acquired by emailing email@example.com.