Mt Ruapehu offers some of the best Skiing in New Zealand the largest lift accessed terrain & highest lift in New Zealand & the longest vertical descent in Australasia.
We'll arrange every aspect of your next NZ ski holiday to Mt Ruapehu, including all ski passes, lessons, ski/board rental, transport & accommodation.
Our private fully equipped chalet is nestled at the base of the mountain in Ohakune where each day your host will cook you breakfast & drive you directly to the skifield of your choice in our modern 4x4 VW vans. After your day we'll pick you up so you can unwind safely & stressfree before checking out the vibrant Ohakune nightlife.
Ideally suited to small groups, families, stag/hen parties.
June-Nov; 2-6 people per chalet/van
SNOMAD Adventures New Zealand, 2 Tawa Street, Ohakune, Ruapehu, 4625, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 7 Days
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 2 hours drive to Palmerston North airport
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- 10 minutes walk
- Proximité de la ville :
- 5-10 minutes walk to main shops.
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$295.00 - $990.00|
- Autres frais :
- Equipment rental, lessons, passes, additional activities
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Mountain sports of all varieties involve a certain amount of risk of injury to personal wellbeing. It is the responsibility of all guests to obtain and possess current travel & personal insurances throughout the duration of all trips. SNOMAD Adventures NZ & Pathfinder Tours Ltd NZ accept no responsibility or liability for the damage or loss of any personal items of any guest for the duration of any trip. All guests are liable for all injury related costs incurred while taking part in any trip organised & provided by SNOMAD Adventures and Pathfinder Tours Ltd NZ. SNOMAD Adventures NZ and Pathfinder ToursLtd NZ accept no responsiblility for the actions of any guest or activity provider not directly employed by Pathfinder Tours Ltd NZ.