1 / 4
Why hang up your tramping boots in winter? What better way to escape the city than to strap on some snowshoes and explore our high country on snowshoes. Go with a guide, who will lead you along ridges, up peaks for grand views of the Southern Alps and along giggling mountain streams, decorated with amazing ice formations.
Each day the refreshment of the exercise is capped off with relaxation beside a warm fire in a cosy mountain hut, with meals cooked for you. Don't let winter hibernation take over - get out and experience the wonder of a white wilderness transformed by snow!
Snowshoeing in the Southern Alps - Lake Tekapo and Mount Cook, 30 Murray Place, Lake Tekapo, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7999, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 8.30am - 9pm. 7 days
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 3 hours drive from Christchurch or Queenstown airports
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- buses travelling between Christchurch and Queenstown stop daily in Tekapo
- Proximité de la ville :
- 5 minutes walk from Tekapo town centre
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$650.00 - $1,690.00|
- Restriction d'âge :
- Autres frais :
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Group discounts for group bookings of 3-10