1 / 14
Since 1985 Southern Lakes Heliski has been known for extensive terrain, untouched powder and professionalism throughout the Southern Alps of NZ. Our terrain spans over 11 mountain ranges allowing you to heliski or heliboard over 600 pristine snow runs with our highly experienced guides and pilots. Located in Wanaka and Queenstown we offer a variety of heliski packages to suit anyone from intermediate to expert. You have a choice depending on budget of daily heliskiing, private charters, multi-day and luxury escapes
Your day includes transfers, safety equipment and training, a professional guide and a delicious mountain lunch. Extra runs can be booked on the day.
Come and enjoy a world class heliskiing experience.
Southern Lakes Heliski Wanaka, 12 Helwick Street, Wanaka, Wanaka town, Wanaka, 9305, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 7 Days a week, weather dependant, during the winter months.
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- Proximité de la ville :
- Right in the centre of Wanaka and Queenstown
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$1,050.00 - $1,390.00|
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- For every 5 heliskis booked and flown you get an FOC