1 / 7
A unique 4WD & Argo (8 wheel all terrain vehicle - ATV) adventure with incredible views of the Tasman Glacier and its gigantic moraine walls.
Your friendly guide is a real Mount Cook character, learn about the area and be entertained by their wealth of knowledge and local stories. A short walk to a vantage point overlooking the Tasman Glacier and Terminal Lake provides a spectacular photographic opportunity. As you travel up the Tasman Valley you will be amazed at the spectacular mountain scenery.
During the spring and summer months you can see an abundance of Mount Cook Lilies, Celmesia Daisies, Golden Spaniard Spear Grass and many delicate mountain flowers.You may even catch a glimpse of the world's only 'mountain parrot' - Kea!
Tasman Valley 4WD & Argo Tours, Terrace Road, Aoraki Mount Cook Village, Aoraki Mount Cook, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- up to 5 tours daily
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- National and international airports are Christchurch and Queenstown
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- Coach transport is available
- Proximité de la ville :
- Aoraki Mount Cook Village is 322km from Christchurch and 264km from Queenstown
Tarifs et conditions
(14 an(s) et moins)
- Restriction d'âge :
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- This tour is not suitable for children under 4 years and those with back or neck problems.