1 / 5
A unique 4WD adventure with incredible views of the Tasman Glacier and its gigantic moraine walls.
A rugged back road 4wd adventure accessing awe inspiring views over the Tasman Glacier and its gigantic moraine wall. Your professional guide has a wealth of knowledge of the Aoraki/Mt Cook area, learn about the area, its unique geology, local flora & fauna and get an entertaining insight into the rich pioneering history and stories of the past 150 years.
During the spring and summer months you can see an abundance of Mount Cook Lilies, Celmesia Daisies, Golden Spaniard Spear Grass and many delicate mountain flowers.You may even catch a glimpse of the world's only 'mountain parrot' - Kea!
Tasman Valley 4WD Tours, Terrace Road, Aoraki Mount Cook Village, Aoraki Mount Cook, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- up to 5 tours daily
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- National and international airports are Christchurch and Queenstown
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- Coach transport is available
- Proximité de la ville :
- Aoraki Mount Cook Village is 322km from Christchurch and 264km from Queenstown
Tarifs et conditions
(14 an(s) et moins)
- Restriction d'âge :
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- This tour is not suitable for children under 4 years and those with back or neck problems.