1 / 5
The ultimate in stellar relaxation, Tekapo Star Gazing combines the stunning Aoraki Mackenzie International Dark Sky Reserve with the soul-warming hot pools of Tekapo Springs. A 2-hour tour, the first half begins with an introduction to the night sky with our star gazing guides, and is complemented by looking through high-powered telescopes pointed at interesting features of the night sky. During poor weather, the tour is inside, using a high definition projector with fantastic colour astro images and video. After that, let the real world melt away as you relax in the hot pools on a floating hammock to ensure easy sky viewing. While soothing music plays, feel like you’re floating among the stars as you explore the skies at your leisure.
Tekapo Star Gazing, 6 Lakeside Drive, Lake Tekapo, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7945, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 4 km from Tekapo Airport/3 hours from Christchurch and Queenstown Airport
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- 2km from bus drop-off
- Proximité de la ville :
- 2km from Tekapo village
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$79.00 - $99.00|
(15 an(s) et moins)
- Restriction d'âge :
- Autres frais :
- Swimwear is available to hire at $5 each with a $20 refundable deposit
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- No children under 6 years of age are allowed on tours. Full payment will be required at the time of your booking whether in person or online. Tekapo Star Gazing asks you to understand that we are unable to guarantee full clarity, perfect skies, and visibility of certain objects in the night sky. The tours will operate every night regardless of weather. We have indoor presentation options, followed by the same hot pools session regardless of weather conditions.