1 / 4
1 / 14
The Lodge at Kauri Cliffs is located in the Bay of Islands region, an easy drive or just a 45-minute flight from Auckland. Set on over 6,000 acres near Matauri Bay, The Lodge enjoys spectacular 180-degree views of the Pacific Ocean and overlooks the championship golf course.
The beautiful lodge - rated by Conde Nast's Gold List 2012 as one of the world's best places to stay - is built in a grand colonial style. A range of gorgeous living and dining rooms await you, many opening onto covered verandas providing options for alfresco dining next to outdoor fireplaces taking in the mesmerising views. Eleven outlying cottages, each with two guest suites, provide the spacious accommodation at this Relais & Chateaux hideaway.
Things to do
- Sailing the Bay of Islands
- Quadbiking on 90 Mile Beach
- Maori culture and New Zealand history at Waitangi
- Scenic flights
Facilities & Features
- Tennis courts
- Private beaches
- Infinity pool
- Fitness centre
- Championship golf course
- Private chef available
- Guided nature walks and bird watching
- Mountain bikes
The Lodge at Kauri Cliffs, Kauri Cliffs, 139 Tepene Tabelands Road, Matauri Bay, Northland, New Zealand.
Tarifs et conditions
|Par nuit||$775.00 - $11,320.00|
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- All rates are quoted in New Zealand dollars and exclude 15% Government Goods & Services Tax. • The rate is quoted on a per person, per night basis (with the exception of the Owners Cottage which is quoted per night). • A holiday season surcharge of NZD $200.00 per person per night applies to guests staying 24rd December - 3 January. • A two night minimum stay applies over 15 December - 31st March. • Gentlemen are required to wear a jacket to dinner at Kauri Cliffs. *Rates are subject to change