1 / 13
If you are seeking to relax in luxurious surroundings, then look no further. The Manse in Hawke’s Bay, is a hidden gem. This spacious and rambling lodge is set amid established gardens which have been lovingly tended and birdlife abounds.
The Manse is beautifully appointed throughout with private suites that will envelope you in luxury. European Antique furnishings have been perfectly matched to help enhance the character, history of the old Manse, and provide a level of comfort best described as exquisite.
Fine dining and wining is an evening feature and available upon request, you can also choose what time and where you have your delectable breakfast.
Visitors are presented with a vast array of experiences and opportunities.
The Manse, 3519 State Highway 50, Maraekakaho, Havelock North, Hawkes Bay, 4171, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 8am-8pm, 7 days
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Courtesy Transport
- Internet (Public Use)
- Room Service
- Sky - communal
- Swimming Pool
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 10 minutes from Bridge Pa, 25 minutes from Napier/Hastings Airport
- Proximité de la ville :
- 20 minutes to Havelock North/Hastings
Tarifs et conditions
|Haute saison||Basse saison|
|(Oct - Apr)||(May - Sep)|
|Par nuit||$515.00 - $625.00||$515.00 - $625.00|
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Price includes: GST, pre-dinner drinks, a full breakfast, use of all facilities, fruit, water and friandises in room - Breakfast - Cocktails and drinks from 6 pm until 7 pm daily 2pm Arrival and 12 noon Departure (different arrival and departure times on request). Please feel free to ask for any special rates, especially pre December or short notice. Call us to discuss a tailored package including corporate meetings, events and personalised tours of Hawke's Bay’s many attractions. Prices are p