1 / 7
Take a ride through history and discover some of New Zealand’s oldest European and Maori settlements along Pou Herenga Tai - the Twin Coast Cycle Trail.
This is a fabulous rail corridor of hidden valleys, rivers, native bush, vintage steam trains and stunning rural views.
Smooth surfaces and gentle gradients with rides of up to 35 kilometers make it a great day out. Our most popular tours are two to four hours of easy family-friendly riding.
We can also cater for groups. How about a trip to local vineyards or chocolate factory?
We provide quality cycles and helmets (including children's bikes, tag alongs and toddler seats) and can arrange pickup and delivery from Paihia in the Bay of Islands, as well as other locations along the trail.
Top Trail Hire & Tours Ltd, Williams Road, Paihia, Northland, 0200, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 8:00am to 6:00pm, seven days
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 20 kms to Kerikeri Airport
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- 1.5 kms to Coach Terminal
- Proximité de la ville :
- 1.5 kms to Kaikohe
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$35.00 - $80.00|
- Autres frais :
- Booking fees may sometimes apply
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Terms and conditions available on our website www.toptrail.co.nz