1 / 2
1 / 3
Spend more time in the stunning National Park. No need to leave the Park to enjoy modern comforts with ensuite accommodation.
After a day of relaxation or adventure, return to your own room and a hot shower. Over a fine 3-course dinner, swap stories with fellow travellers, be lulled to sleep by the sound of waves lapping golden sands then wake to breakfast overlooking the gardens by the sea with the day planned to suit your interests, fitness levels, tides and local conditions.
Torrent Bay Lodge has been the Wilson family’s beach house for forty years, extensively rebuilt and upgraded to retain its casual holiday atmosphere. Book a trip and let the Wilson’s team take care of the details leaving you to ‘switch off’ and enjoy.
Torrent Bay Lodge, 409 High Street, Abel Tasman National Park, Motueka, Nelson, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- Open every day. 7.30 am to 9.30 pm October to March, 7.30 am to 6 pm April to September
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Conference Facilities
- Courtesy Transport
- Licensed Bar
- Luggage Storage
- Proximité de la ville :
- 70 minutes (60 kms, 35 miles) from Nelson to Kaiteriteri. 30 min boat trip from Kaiteriteri
- Nombre de chambres :
Tarifs et conditions
|Par nuit||$400.00 - $815.00|
- Autres frais :
- All inclusive: transport, lunch, dinner, breakfast, guided activities
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Under 8 years rates on application