1 / 10
Only 10 minutes from Blenheim Airport or the town centre, nestled in grape country, the private garden of Upton Oaks can be found.
Surrounding the old Victorian homestead are gardens that have been recognised as a 'Garden of National Significance' as awarded by NZ Gardens Trust. These colourful gardens comprise of garden rooms contained within a formal framework of hedges and walls. The much photographed 17th century style Knot Garden is a favourite for visitors. Relax on a park bench where you can take in views of the herbaceous borders and pond. A winding path through the olive grove leads to large raised vegetable beds, espaliered fruit trees and intimate gardens around a 1850's guest cottage.
Upton Oaks Garden, 33 Hammerichs Road, RD2, Blenheim, Marlborough, 7272, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 9am - 5pm
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 10 minutes
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- 10 minutes
- Proximité de la ville :
- Very accesible, only 10 minutes from central Blenheim town and accommodation providers
Tarifs et conditions
- Autres frais :
- Morning or Afternoon Teas as required by pre - arrangement