1 / 10
This modern and spacious home has the perfect location for taking advantage of the endless amenities and activities, while maximising the lake and alpine views that Queenstown is famous for. The outdoor hot tub is the true icing on the cake; exclusively yours to relax, indulge and take in the scenery.
Open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area share fantastic lake views and have a great indoor/outdoor flow onto large balcony. A private and sunny courtyard is also accessible from the living area with outdoor dining and a BBQ. There are plenty of DVDs, board games & books available and a wonderful large open log fireplace in the lounge.
All bedroom are spacious in size and lookout over Queenstown's magnificent lake.
Views on Tussock , 2 Tussock Lane, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 8am - 5pm office hours; on-call 24/7
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Spa Pool
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 10 minutes drive to Queenstown International Airport
- Proximité de la ville :
- 5 minutes drive
- Nombre de chambres :
Tarifs et conditions
|Par nuit||$700.00 - $900.00|
- Autres frais :
- $150 spa pool fee (if you wish to use it)
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Guest(s) making a booking must be over 25 years of age. Seasonal rates and minimum night stays required dependent on time of the year. Rates are inclusive of GST (15% NZ tax), all linens, exit clean and a personal welcome upon arrival. 25% deposit due to confirm booking.