1 / 10
Our exhibitions and activities tell the stories of this region and include visual art, social history, Maori stories and science.
2017 highlights include the majestic waka Te Winika and long-term exhibitions For Us They Fell and Te Whaanau Maarama: The Heavenly Bodies. Our galleries exhibit a rich blend of artworks from touring exhibitions and the museum’s own collections while Exscite and Milk Matters provide fun, hands-on science entertainment for families.
ArtsPost is located in a beautifully preserved heritage building next to Waikato Museum in Hamilton's Victoria Street. This former Post Office is now a stunning visual art space which offers a unique gallery and retail experience.
Waikato Museum and ArtsPost, 1 Grantham Street, Central City, Hamilton, Hamilton - Waikato, 3204, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 10am - 5pm open daily except Christmas Day.
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 30 minutes drive
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- Free city bus stops outside. 10-15 minute walk from Hamilton Transport Centre
- Proximité de la ville :
- Central City
Tarifs et conditions
- Autres frais :
- Free admission to most galleries. Charges apply for some touring exhibitions, Exscite and Planet Warriors. Visit our website for details