1 / 3
Located in Belfast, we are only 15 minutes drive from the city centre, but definitely in the country. Return transfers from central city accommodation is available and to get even more out of your day we can drop you off at our near neighbours, Willow Bank Wildlife Park, The Antarctic Centre or even the Airport.
Our wide variety of options ensures that there is something for everyone, from pony rides, the Robin, Fantail and Falcon rides plus a jet boat and riding combo. Most include river crossings as long as it is safe to do so. If you are not sure what would best suit your ability or those of your group give us a call, we are always happy to help.
Visit our web site for trek details, we are open every day except Christmas Day 25 December.
Waimak River Riding Centre, 219 Coutts Island Raod, Belfast, Belfast, Christchurch - Canterbury, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- October to March 8am to 6pm, April to September 9am to 5pm
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 15 minute drive to the Airport
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- Local bus (Rangiora - Blue line) stops at the Belfast Hotel aka The Peg. Allow 20 minutes to walk to our location or pick ups can be arranged when you book.
- Proximité de la ville :
- 15 minute drive from the central city
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$45.00 - $190.00|
(10 an(s) et moins)
|$40.00 - $190.00|
- Restriction d'âge :
- Autres frais :
- Child rates only for 30min rides
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Children under 5 can participate in pony rides or a short ride to the river and back. Any child under the age of 3 needs a side walker to hold onto them as required. We cannot always provide this person as we provide a person to lead the pony. No child may be carried (going double) by someone else that is riding a horse or pony.