1 / 5
We'll spend time together on our tribal lands at Hakikino in Waimarama, or at Te Mata Peak in Havelock North. As we share the stories, tales and legends of our ancestors and our lives today, you'll experience a connection with us and gain insights and knowledge about us as Maori people past and present. Te Mata Peak is the natural landmark which has historically separated the Waimarama Maori from other tribes living in Hawkes Bay. Our ancestral homeland is in Waimarama, a coastal village outside Havelock North,and our people have lived on the lands from the coast to Te Mata Peak for over 700 years.
Our tours are personal and relaxed - choose the one you think you would enjoy the most and come and visit with our family.
Waimarama Maori Tours, P O Box 8065, Waimarama, Havelock North, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- sunrise to sunset
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 45 minutes to Napier Airport
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- 35 minutes to Hastings Bus Depot
- Proximité de la ville :
- 40 minutes from Napier, 30 minutes from Havelock North
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$150.00 - $595.00|
- Autres frais :
- 2 person minimum, transportation costs are extra, children under 15 must be accompanied by two paying adults.