1 / 4
The Wairoa River is considered to sit amongst the very best class five rivers & provides the most action-packed Grade 5 rafting in the country. If you want to experience the most thrilling white water action, then the Wairoa River is for you! Lunch and refreshments included.
The Wairoa River flows only 26 Sundays each year, between the months of October – May. It flows from the the Kaimai Ranges (situated above the city of Tauranga), a 2-hour drive North, from our River Base in Turangi. This means we can either transport you to the River from our Base or pick you up on route from our Taupo rafting facility, White Water World, as we travel north to the river, or meet you at the river.
Wairoa River (Class Five), 41 Ngawaka Place, Turangi, Turangi, Lake Taupo, 3334, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 8am - 6pm
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- Proximité de la ville :
- Our facilities are conveniently located in both Turangi and Taupo Townships
Tarifs et conditions
- Autres frais :
- Transport Charges
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- 15 years and older (13 - 14 years OK if accompanied 1:1 with an adult) Resonable level of fitness required.