1 / 10
Waiheke Island is an island of great beauty, with stunning beaches, vineyards, magnificent bush and beautiful views everywhere of the sparkling waters of the surrounding islands, Hauraki Gulf and Coromandel Peninsula.
Be amazed as you walk this famous island about how gorgeous it is; home to artists, winemakers and a thriving international community. You will see wonderful birdlife and stunning views from every turn. Walk along the beaches and experience the deep green forest heart of Waiheke, all while walking our famous walking tracks. We also offer art walks and conservation themed and mindfulness walks.
Do something unique and try these tours in very small groups only 35 minutes from downtown Auckland and a world away from the city.
Waiheke Island Guided Walks and Eco Tours, 44 Hekerua Rd, Oneroa , Waiheke Island, Auckland, 1081, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- Tours operate daily. Office open 24/7. Clients are returned to the ferry at the end of the tour.
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 35 minutes by ferry to city centre, then 40 minutes to Auckland Airport.
- Proximité de la ville :
- 35 minutes by ferry to downtown Auckland.
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$110.00 - $150.00|
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Ferry travel and lunch not included. Private tours from $250.00 (min. 2 people). See our website for more information.