1 / 23
Cruise across Lake Wakatipu to Walter Peak on board Queenstown’s iconic steamship TSS Earnslaw.
Enjoy a gourmet barbecue lunch and gain an insight into high country farming life. Relax on the lakeside terrace or inside the Colonel's Homestead Restaurant as the gourmet barbecue is freshly prepared.
Our refreshed menu offers succulent meats cooked on the rotisserie/grill, a selection of salads, vegetables and breads. Then finish your meal with a scrumptious dessert.
Afterwards watch the sheep dogs in action before your return cruise. Departures: all year* (daily)
* TSS Earnslaw will be on annual survey early June 2019 - early July 2019 and during this time travel to/from Walter Peak is by one of our smaller boats.
Walter Peak High Country Farm & BBQ Lunch - Real Journeys, Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Steamer Wharf, 88 Beach Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Steamer Wharf, 88 Beach Street, Queenstown. Open 7 days.
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Tarifs et conditions
(14 an(s) et moins)
- Autres frais :
- Café-style food and drinks are available for purchase from the Promenade Café on board the TSS Earnslaw. Souvenirs are available to purchase from the “Woolshed Gift Shop” at Walter Peak.
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Prices are valid from 1 Oct 2017 - 30 Sep 2019. Infants (0-4 years) carried free of charge. TSS Earnslaw will undergo annual maintenance 1 June 2019 - 5 July 2019 (and early June 2020 - early July 2020) and will NOT be operating. During this time travel across Lake Wakatipu is by one of our smaller boats and the lower price reflects this change. If cancelling or amending a retail booking, a refund will only be granted when Real Journeys receives notification 24 hours prior to departure.