1 / 16
Combine a lake cruise of Lake Wakatipu aboard the vintage steamship TSS Earnslaw, with a horse trek across rolling farmland.
Join our experienced guides for a leisurely trek (duration 40 minutes) amidst stunning scenery to an outlook offering spectacular views of Lake Wakatipu and the surrounding mountains. On returning to the stables, enjoy a country-style morning or afternoon tea at the historic Colonel's Homestead.
- Suitable for riders of all ability levels.
- Includes return cruise on the vintage steamship TSS Earnslaw
- Morning/afternoon tea served in the Colonel's Homestead
See our website www.realjourneys.co.nz for departures, prices, full excursion details and other great Real Journeys trips.
Walter Peak Horse Treks - Real Journeys, Real Journeys Visitor Centre,, Steamer Wharf, 88 Beach Street,, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- Real Journeys Visitor Centre, Steamer Wharf, 88 Beach Street, Queenstown. Open 7 days. Trips depart 10am, 12noon and 2pm.
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Tarifs et conditions
(14 an(s) et moins)
- Restriction d'âge :
- Autres frais :
- Café-style food and drinks are available for purchase from the Promenade Café on board the TSS Earnslaw. Souvenirs are available to purchase from the “Woolshed Gift Shop’ at Walter Peak.
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Prices are valid from 1 October 2017 - 30 September 2018 and are per person and based on a Walter Peak Horse Trek departing Queenstown. Weight restriction of 100kg per rider applies. Minimum age 7 yrs, min height 120cm. If cancelling or amending a retail booking, a refund will only be granted when Real Journeys receives notification 24 hours prior to departure.