1 / 2
1 / 4
Paddle Wanaka is a friendly, progressive adventure company offering both guided trips and watersports rental.
Our stunning location is showcased with our fully guided kayak tours on Lake Wanaka or The Clutha river. Join us for a half day, full day or multi day expedition on the water with our very friendly and informative local guides.
All trips are fully catered for with scrumptious locally produced food and beverages.
Our ISA qualified Stand Up Paddle Board instructors provide daily lessons for those who want to progress their water skills in a positive direction.
Our casual beach rentals include Stand Up Paddle boards (SUP) and kayak options.
An unforgettable outdoor experience with 100% kiwi customer service as our core value.
Paddle Wanaka, Wanaka Lake front, Opposite corner of Ardmore & Dungarvon Sts., Roys Bay, Wanaka town, Wanaka, 9305, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 9am - 6pm, 7 days year round (Limited options available during winter months)
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 1 hour from Queenstown Airport
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- 2 minutes walk from Lake Wanaka site, bus pickup/drop off point.
- Proximité de la ville :
- We are on the lake shore, opposite Subway restaurant. In the heart of Wanaka Township.
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$20.00 - $619.00|
(13 an(s) et moins)
|$20.00 - $599.00|
- Autres frais :
- Camping equipment rental for multi day trips and optional photo packages
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Children must be accompanied by an adult on all freedom rentals. Must be able to swim for river tours.