1 / 5
We offer a range of half and full day guided walks around Queenstown and in Mt Aspiring National Park, with an option to suit all ages and abilities. We aim to create an authentic wilderness experience for our clients. Our trips feature:
• Beautiful Locations – Enjoy some of New Zealand’s greatest and most varied scenery, from snow-capped mountains to crystal-clear lakes and streams.
• Interpretation - Our guides are enthusiastic and informative. We invite you not only to see the wilderness but to touch, taste, smell and listen to it. This is much more than just a walk.
• Small Groups - We have a small guide to client ratio to ensure a personal experience.
Please see our website for more information on the different tour options.
Wilderness Guided Walks, 37 Shotover Street, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 7am - 9pm in peak season, 7.30am - 8pm in off peak season. Open daily except for Christmas Day.
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de la ville :
- We are centrally located.
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$150.00 - $1,040.00|
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Prices are valid until 30th September 2013. Minimum of 2 people required to confirm trip. Please refer to our website for a full price list.