1 / 4
This guided walk starts from Queenstown with a scenic drive along Lake Wakatipu before venturing on a 2-3 hour hike.
Climb steadily through rainforest passing waterfalls, verdant vegetation, and rare birdlife en route to an alpine glade. Here, reward yourself with an open-air lunch as you absorb panoramic views of New Zealand’s Southern Alps. Then stretch out the legs on your return 1-2 hour hike—it’s all downhill from here. You will learn about the region's flora and fauna plus discover the efforts being made to conserve New Zealand's natural heritage.
More than just a hike, this is a classic New Zealand adventure.
Guided Routeburn Hike, 12 Pigeon Place, Glenorchy, Queenstown, 9370, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de la ville :
- Transfers to and from central Queenstown are provided at no additional cost.
Tarifs et conditions
- Autres frais :
- Lunch can be provided upon request at an additional cost of 15 NZD per person (requires prior notice)
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Minimum of 4 people for this small group guided walk. Groups are no larger than 6 people in order to keep your experience as personalised as possible. Guided walks can also be arranged for a private tour with a minimum of 2 people, with flexible departure times.