1 / 2
Free pick up from your accommodation in Whakatane or Ohope. From there we travel in our air conditioned van to one of the most picturesque waterfalls you will ever see. The track to the waterfall meanders through large boulders from the Tarawera Eruption, beautiful mosses and the bush is largely made up of Rata and Pohutukawa our native Christmas tree. Both trees have stunning crimson red flowers. After the walk we'll have a snack and drink beside a crystal clear river where you may even spot a trout.
On the drive back there is the option to stop at a boutique fruit winery for tastings or café for a real berry ice-cream.
The waterfall walk is an easy 20- 30 minute walk each way. The tour takes approximately 3 hours.
Wildside Waterfall Walk, 100 B/6 Stanley Rd, RD2, Whakatane, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 8:00am - 8:00pm
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 20 minutes
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- Pick up from Coach Terminal
- Proximité de la ville :
- Free pick up from Whakatane or Ohope
Tarifs et conditions
|Adulte||$59.00 - $120.00|
(14 an(s) et moins)
|$40.00 - $60.00|
- Autres frais :
- Rates vary dependent on numbers
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- We have many walks available and they can be tailored to suit individual needs.