1 / 8
Close encounters of the ‘wildlife kind’ are a Willowbank trademark. Meet New Zealand’s Big 5 with the Kiwi, the cheeky Kea, the ancient Tuatara, our bush parrot the Kaka and the very rare Takahe. Feed the wild eels and make friends with the livestock breeds unique to New Zealand. Listen to the kiwi as it forages by your feet.
Embark on a journey through the history of New Zealand. See the impact of introduced species in ‘Wild NZ’ and meet old livestock breeds in ‘Heritage NZ’. Experience native wildlife in ‘Natural NZ’ and share our hope for their future. Relax and enjoy your experience in conservation.
Willowbank is a place close to both Christchurch city and the airport where culture and conservation combine.
Willowbank opens at 9.30am
Willowbank Wildlife Reserve, 60 Hussey Road, Northwood, Christchurch, Christchurch - Canterbury, 8051, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 9.30am - 5pm May - September 9.30am - 7pm October - April
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 10 minutes drive for Christchurch Airport
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- Approximately 25 minutes from Bus Terminal in the city
- Proximité de la ville :
- Approximately 25 minutes from Christchurch city centre
Tarifs et conditions
(14 an(s) et moins)
- Autres frais :
- add on such as animal food, cost for a tour, food & beverages
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Conditions apply for cancellations for groups with the wholesale rates