1 / 3
Enjoy all the sights and sounds of Zealandia during the daytime with an experienced guide who will lead you through the sanctuary valley.
Tour highlights: See a wide range of native New Zealand birds when they are at their most active. Witness the highly intelligent kākā (bush parrot), kakariki, tūī and bellbirds at feeding stations positioned along the sanctuary’s walkways. You may also see the critically endangered takahē, the busy tīeke (saddleback), the bright hihi, tuatara, and green gecko.
ZEALANDIA By Day Tour, 53 Waiapu Road, Karori, Wellington Central, Wellington, 6012, New Zealand.
- Horaires d'ouverture :
- 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Mois de fonctionnement :
- Tous les mois de l'année
Équipements et caractéristiques
- Proximité de l'aéroport :
- 30 minute drive
- Proximité de la gare routière :
- 10 minutes +
- Proximité de la ville :
- 10 minutes drive from Central Wellington
Tarifs et conditions
(16 an(s) et moins)
- Autres frais :
- Infants (aged 0 - 4) free. Children are defined as 5 - 17 years of age.
- Davantage d'informations sur les prix :
- Moderate level of fitness required. The tour takes place on a range of tracks and trails, please wear comfortable walking shoes. Tours go ahead rain or shine, so do wear suitable clothing for an outdoor experience. For groups of 11 or more people, contact Zealandia to arrange a private tour.