Type: Walking Track
Description: Head along the Kawau Road Track to Mullet Point. Wander along to the point where you will find the Historic Maori pa site then return via Mullet Point Track and Pigsty Tracks.
What to Expect:
Walking tracks will:
- have easy to moderate grades with drained surfaces, generally consisting of a compacted and drained surfaces.
- be well sign-posted with directional signs at track entrances and junctions and have safety signs where required.
Walking tracks may:
- have steps on excessively steep areas.
- have timber boardwalks and bridges over permanent wet areas and waterways.
- have seats and maintained views at areas of interest.
Walking tracks should be suitable for people with reasonable fitness levels.
How to get to Mullet Point Loop: Take State Highway 1 to Warkworth. Follow the signs to Snells Beach. Approximately 3km beyond Algies Bay turn left into Scandrett Road and follow the road to the end.