1 / 4
Over the years we've run private, group or custom trips (or a combination of all three) for hiking clubs, ski councils, singles groups and extended families. Often, we can tailor one of our published trips, such as the 14-day 'Rimu' to suit a special interest group (this was how the 'Extreme Rimu' was born). We love a challenge and we enjoy coming up with unique and personalised solutions - knowing our backyard better than anyone goes a long way!
On our site you can fill out our quote form and Phil, who is one of Active's Directors and our custom trips expert, will get in touch with you.
Active Adventures - Custom Tours, Level 1, 14-16 Church Street, Queenstown, Central Queenstown, Queenstown, 9300, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- NZ Office HQ: 8am until 5pm Monday to Friday
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- For all of our tours we offer an airport pick-up service
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Proximity to town:
- Most of our tours start and finish in either Auckland or Christchurch. Queenstown is also an option.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$3,000.00 - $8,000.00|
- Other charges:
- Prices are approximate only as each custom trip is different. Prices are inclusive of tax
- Further pricing information:
- Please contact us for details