1 / 6
Set your pace for an amazing journey through the tree-tops along high wire circuits packed with thrill and action.
Explore the edge of your comfort zone, build up confidence and challenge your balance!
There are circuits for all ages and abilities, with countless wire traverses, tight ropes, exciting swings, treacherous nets, wobbly bridges and of course lots of flying foxes. Tree hugger or dare devil, come along with your friends or family and share a great adventure.
A 100% safe continuous belay system, unique in New Zealand, prevents participants to disconnect themselves from the life lines.
Our friendly staff provides safety gear and training to allow participants to go on their own on the courses... tree-mendous!
Adventure Forest, Maruata Road, Glenbervie, Whangarei, Northland, 0173, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Normal opening hours are 10 am to 5 pm. No start after 3pm. Possibility to open after hours for functions or special events, until 8 pm.
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Whangarei Airport 15 minutes
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 km
- Proximity to town:
- 10 minutes drive to Whangarei
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$37.00 - $39.00|
(16 year(s) and under)
|$27.00 - $29.00|
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- Student passes and group rates available on request. Size restriction to access to some courses. Check website for full conditions of service.