1 / 5
Enjoy our natural environment by way of the mountains, fresh waters, and animal wildlife of Turangi, Lake Taupō and the Tongariro National Park.
Take a short stroll to feed the trout, or being in the heart of a volcanic area, to a leisurely trek to a waterfall or take ride on the scenic chair lifts to the highest café in New Zealand. Make sure to bring your camera and be prepared to take lots of photos along the way. Relax and refuel your body at a café, or bring your own and have a picnic.
Your transport made more personal with authentic Maōri descent local's with commentary of local knowledge and stories for your enjoyment at leisure.
Backyard Tours - Custom Transport Tours, Te Takinga Street, Turangi, Tongariro, Lake Taupo, 3334, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Confirmation upon booking request of availability.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 45 mins from Turangi to Taupo Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 1 km Turangi Bus Stop
- Proximity to town:
- 2mins Drive, 5mins Walk
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$70.00 - $90.00|
- Age restriction:
- Other charges:
- Minimum per custom transport tour is applicable.
- Further pricing information:
- Children 12yrs & under must be accompanied with an adult, ask management if necessary. Age restriction is for awareness and safety first. Prices are subject to change without notice at any one time. Agent booking fees’ may be applicable. If any medical concerns please seek advice from a legal Practitioner before attempting any ‘outdoor’ activities. Outdoor activities of participation and of any own vehicle parking is at your own risk. Notify us if not to participate with any photography.