1 / 4
Beach B&B is a semi self-contained studio separate from the main dwelling, You can lie in bed and look out onto a sub-tropical private garden. On a still night, you can hear the ocean which is only 600 metres away or you can take in the southern night sky.
One thing you will notice at Himatangi Beach is that there are no traffic lights and people take the time to talk to you. We don’t have palm trees, but we do have amazing sunsets. Each day can be a different experience - from beautiful clear days when the sea is like a lake to days with high winds and crashing waves, navigating your way amongst the driftwood. There are a number of nearby attractions or you can simply chill-out.
Your hosts (Tim & Michelle) look forward to meeting you.
Beach B&B, 9 Kauwhata Street, Himatangi Beach, Manawatu, 4845, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8.00am - 9.00pm 7 days (Check-in 3.00pm/Check-out 11.00am)
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximity to airport:
- 25km to Palmerston North city
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 12km to Foxton township (drop-off/pick-up point)
- Proximity to town:
- 12km to nearest town (Foxton) or 25km to nearest city (Palmerston North)
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- Further Information: - Ceiling Fans - Continental Breakfast included - Cooking Facilities: Microwave/Sink/Small Fridge/shared BBQ - Laundry facilities available - Not suitable for young children - Oil heater - Secured Parking - Shared BBQ - Smoking allowed outside only - Tea & Coffee Making Facilities - Telecom & Vodafone coverage - We have a pet dog on the property (Labrador) Special Offer: 10% discount for longer stays (3 nights or more)