1 / 3
Free range hunting for Red, Fallow and Sika deer.
Hunting by the day in the Taupo region and extended hunts on an exclusive 18,000 hectare block in Southern Waiarapa. Accommodation is at Te Awaiti - our very comfortable lodge with all amenities. Expert guides, transport, guns, ammo and meals provided. No trophy fees are charged at our hunting lodge, but there may be trophy fees on properties for local hunts in the Taupo area.
Te Awaiti is open from March till July with the trophy hunts taking place early in the season. Hunts in the Taupo area can be arranged all year round.
Turkey hunting in the Taupo region takes place from mid July to mid November. Our hunting guide ratio is 2:1 and our guides are very experienced and professional.
Chris Jolly Outdoors Hunting, Berth 4, Taupo Boat Harbour, Ferry Road, Taupo, Lake Taupo, 3330, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Office hours Mon - Fri.24 hour call line for all other enquiries 07 378 0623Operates 24/7 364 days of year. Closed Christmas Day.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- The closest international airport to our private hunting station is Wellington.
- Proximity to town:
- Closest town to our private hunting station is Martinborough
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$820.00 - $6,200.00|
- Other charges:
- There may be trophy fees on hunts on local properties
- Further pricing information:
- Turkey hunting is a day rate 1 guide for 1 or two hunters. Red deer hunting is an accommodation 3 - 5 day package.