1 / 8
Feel alive gliding alongside incredible vertical cliffs, taking in this breath-taking landscape of rugged mountains and abundant rainforest in iconic Milford Sound.
With a small group of kayakers and a fun & friendly experienced guide, explore this spectacular fiord and it's thundering waterfalls and unique wildlife.
Join us in Milford Sound or coach from Te Anau (selected tours) and along the way we'll provide quality Kiwi music, tell tall stories and stop at all our favourite places.
Check out our website for full details on our four products: The Milford Must Do; Milford Magic and the Track Taster.
There is something to suit everyone's experience, budget and itinerary.
Fully accredited AAO - Adventure Activity Operator
Go Orange Kayaks - Milford Sound, Deep Water Basin Road, Milford Sound, Fiordland, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 6:30am - 7pm
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Next to the airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 3km from Milford Sound Cruise Terminal
- Proximity to town:
- Te Anau Town Centre office.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$118.00 - $411.00|
- Other charges:
- Lunch options available at additional cost.
- Further pricing information:
- Min age 16years with exception: min age 14 for Track Taster product.