Join us to see what is so special about our sister towns over the mountains. These are all options within reach in an 8-hour day.
• A visit to Wanaka and Aspiring National Park.
• A food and wine loop tour to world class vineyards, gin distilleries, microbreweries, and renowned food and produce suppliers.
• A gourmet Glenorchy picnic to a secret spot that is perfect to lay out the picnic rug and relax with a glass of wine and a gourmet spread.
• A visit to the beautiful Ida Valley stopping at historic towns of Central Otago including Clyde, Alexandra and the “ghost town” of St Bathans.
• For the wine buff, a full day of exclusive winery visits in our world class wine region.
Contact us to talk about making this day tour exclusive to you.