1 / 13
Manapouri Lodge is a premium, well appointed three bedroom, two bathroom quality contemporary home, with compimentary WIFI, situated directly above the Doubtful Sound departure point with views of the Hunter and Kepler Fiordland Mountain ranges.
The open plan sitting/dining/kitchen offers warm family focused living all with spacious, comfortable seating + includes digital tv, dvd, stereo and a log burner, with fuel supplied. The kitchen is fully appointed with plenty of utensils for baking, cooking and service.
All bedrooms have wardrobes, side tables, bed lamps and opening windows. The King Room has an en suite. One Queen Room and a Twin Single, accommodating six people. Opening doors + views.
Full laundry facilities. Gas water heating.
Manapouri Lodge - Quality 5-star Home, 10 Motu Au Place, Manapouri, Fiordland, 9649, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am - 8pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximity to airport:
- Two hours drive to Queenstown airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 20 minute drive to Te Anau bus
- Proximity to town:
- Moments walk to restaurants, shops, bar and lakefront.
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$170.00 - $210.00|
- Other charges:
- One off Cleaning Fee = $80.00
- Further pricing information:
- Credit Card details held as security for the home. Full payment a week prior to arrival.