1 / 14
Experience gentle whitewater, pleasant places to swim and stunning scenery as you float downstream. Walled in by cliffs and surrounded by native bush and rolling farmland, this section won't disappoint!
Featuring smaller rapids that are easy to navigate by raft or inflatable kayak, the Grade 2 section is a great introduction to whitewater rafting for those looking to get their feet wet, or for those who want to relax in nature. If desired, guests can bring a light lunch.
This trip is designed with families in mind, ideal for children aged 5 - 12. Looking for a different trip? We also offer cruise ship packages, multi-day expeditions, and Grade 2, 3 & 5 rafting.
Mohaka Rafting is Maritime NZ and AdventureMark audited.
Mohaka Rafting Grade 2 - A Scenic Rafting Splash, 3408 SH5, RD2, Napier, Hawkes Bay, 4182, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 7am until 9:00pm
- Months of operation:
- Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 35 km from Napier airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 3.5 km. If you advise us that you are arriving by bus we will collect you
- Proximity to town:
- 40km from Napier and 95km from Taupo
Pricing and Conditions
(12 year(s) and under)
- Age restriction:
- Further pricing information:
- 20% deposit to confirm a booking.