1 / 9
Join us for the perfect way to immerse yourself in the Art Deco City of Napier. Your personal guide will collect you in a vehicle fitting of this decadent era and take you on a light-hearted tour where you will learn about the history of this beautiful City and it's Art Deco influence.
We will then whisk you around the Port and out to the old historic fishing village of Ahuriri, fast becoming a hive of restaurants and bars, and on to the Hooters Showroom to see the rest of the collection and automobilia. With a fleet of over 20 vintage cars this is a showroom to delight all car enthusiasts.
A great introduction to Napier and what's on offer during your stay and perfect for that car lover in your life.
Napier City and Vintage Showroom Tour , 27 Wakefield Street, Onekawa, Napier, Hawkes Bay, 4110, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 5 mins by car - We can of course arrange airport transfers in style.
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 5 mins by car - Pick up direct from terminal can be arranged.
- Proximity to town:
- 5 mins by car. Pick up from Napier city centre is included for all tours.
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$100.00 - $400.00|
- Other charges:
- Tour is $400.00 for up to four people in each vehicle and last 2 hours
- Further pricing information:
- All children under the age of 8 years old need to go in a hard top vehicle.