1 / 10
This very private and comfortable self contained cottage is located at the rear of our property among established trees and gardens.
You can just relax or should you wish to venture further you might like to borrow our bikes or take a short walk to the town centre and our very picturesque Queen Elizabeth 2 park or Henley Lake.
Our location is very central, close to the railway station, retirement villages, cafes, restaurants, bars and our local river walk/cycle trail.
You are only a 30 minute drive from the world famous Pukaha Native Bird Reserve and our white kiwi, Manakura or an hour from one of our unique beaches, Castlepoint, Riversdale and Cape Palliser.
We have also achieved Travelbugs 100% Guest Rating Award for 2013, 2014, 2015.
Nook Cottage, 92 Perry Street, Westside, Masterton, Wairarapa, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Swimming Pool
- Room Service
- Internet (Public Use)
- Proximity to airport:
- 100km to Wellington airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Proximity to town:
- 700 metres to town, restaurants and bars
Pricing and Conditions
|Per night||$90.00 - $95.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Approximate time of arrival required. Pick-up from railway station can be arranged. Bikes available if required. 2 for 1 Murdoch James winery tour voucher available on request. Sorry but unfortunately we have no Visa/eftpos facilities available on site.