1 / 4
No Taranaki vacation is complete without a helicopter ride over the Mt Taranaki Volcano. Or fly down the coastline, past the Sugar Loaf Islands and Marine Park, enjoying views of the Kaitake Ranges to the Tasman Sea. Land at White Cliffs. Or a real expedition and all-time family favourite – Jurassic Waterfall Adventure. Visit an abandoned wool shed, village and coal mines – breath in the history. From our base at New Plymouth Airport, we provide superb scenic flights over most areas of Taranaki’s natural beauty. We can cater for specialised trips too. Take in breath-taking sights and surroundings – from the air.
Precision Helicopters Ltd, 192 Airport Drive, New Plymouth Airport, New Plymouth, Taranaki, 4373, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8am - 6pm, 7 days
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Based at New Plymouth airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 30 minutes drive north from the coach centre in New Plymouth
- Proximity to town:
- 30 Minutes drive north from the centre of New Plymouth
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$300.00 - $645.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Pricing is per person but minimum number of passengers applies.