1 / 9
An exclusive bed and breakfast in Russell, Bay of Islands; featuring 3 tastefully decorated 'luxury ensuite bedrooms' in a glorious unique residence.
All day sun with magnificent sunsets and truly spectacular mountain and sea views across the bay; be inspired by the night sky. Surrounded by native bush and wildlife high on the slopes of Mount Tikitikiora; Russells highest vantage point.
Tiki Tiki Ora is situated 4kms from the historic town of Russell in the Bay of Islands (Longitude 174°E - Latitude 35°S), with its many world class bars, restaurants and cafes.
Secure garaged parking available for your classic car, with plenty of off street parking for your boat.
Bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms for your privacy and convenience.
Tiki Tiki Ora, 22 Lichen Grove, Orongo Bay, Russell, Northland, 0272, New Zealand.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Approx 30 mins
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- 10 minute drive plus 5 minute ferry ride (allow half an hour)
- Proximity to town:
- Number of rooms:
Pricing and Conditions
- Other charges:
- 25% deposit paid at time of booking
- Further pricing information:
- To cause the least disturbance to other guests, we have chosen not to have children of a very young age (unless you have an exclusive booking) Please enquire. Continental or cooked breakfast (each day) — Complimentary Drinks and snacks (on arrival) — Compimentary Tea and coffee (on request) — Complimentary Share an evening meal & top NZ wines with your hosts (on request) — P.O.A Picnic lunches (on request) — P.O.A