1 / 3
We specialize in tailor made itineraries : golfing tours, wine tours and transfers around the South Island. Driver/guide speak Italian, French, English. Small groups up to 15 people maximum can also be accommodated.
All tours include accommodation with continental breakfast, transfers and commentary. Tours are custom made to suit and range from 5 nights to 21 nights around the South Island of NZ. Private guided tours are the specialty.
VINZ-TINZ, 10 Rossall Crescent, rolleston, Rolleston, Christchurch - Canterbury, 7615, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Pricing and Conditions
|Adult||$3,500.00 - $8,000.00|
- Further pricing information:
- Terms and Conditions of Sale All Bookings become effective on receipt of the deposit. The deposit is represented by a payment of 30% of the total tour price. The remaining 70% 30 days BEFORE the departure date of tour.