ZIMMERMAN exhibits paintings, drawings and sculpture by invited contemporary New Zealand artists.
The gallery's wide street level frontage allows you to view the displayed works 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
ZIMMERMAN also supplies:
- Information about exhibited artists and their works
- Advice on art collecting and purchases
- Assistance with delivery, lighting and installation of paintings and sculpture
Zimmerman Art Gallery, 359 Main Street West, City Centre, Palmerston North, Manawatu, 4410, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 11am to 3pm daily (excluding public holidays)
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to town:
- Nestled in Palmerston North's boutique and cultural quarter, Zimmerman Art Gallery is just off The Square, in Palmerston North's city centre.