1 / 5
Cornerstone Alpaca Stud is conveniently located just an hour drive from Auckland and situated in the beautiful Gordonton village just 10 minutes from Hamilton.
We enjoy welcoming people to our scenic farm for alpaca farm tours. With the alpaca farm tour you get to interact with our friendly Alpacas and feed them. You'll love them! You'll love your photos! Alpaca feed, free drink & biscuit are included in the price.
Make a day trip and visit Cornerstone Alpaca Stud before heading off to the beautiful Woodlands Gardens, Zealong Tea Estate or Hobbiton. Visit our village Farm Shop, lunch at our lovely cafes and enjoy our art gallery. Book your tour today
Cornerstone Alpaca Farm Tours, 49 Peach Road, Gordonton, Hamilton - Waikato, 3791, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 10am to 5pm
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- Hamilton Airport 30 min and Auckland airport 90min
- Proximity to town:
- 7 min to Hamilton and 1 min to Gordonton
Pricing and Conditions
(13 year(s) and under)
- Other charges:
- 2 year old and under Free
- Further pricing information:
- Adults $35.00 2-13 old $25.00 2 years and under - Free Free drink included. Group discount for 10+ Get your alpaca hug! Fantastic for school groups, families and potential buyers. Farm visits can be booked by contacting us on 027 555 7887 or firstname.lastname@example.org · Maximum per group visit: 70 persons. Bookings are essential.