1 / 4
If you want to explore a range of local attractions and activities available in Coromandel Town, then this service will allow you to take your pick. This service runs in conjunction with the 360 Discovery Ferry.
Includes single destination options for: Driving Creek Railway, The Waterworks, Long Bay Reserve and Kauri Grove, Scenic Drive and Guided Walk, The Mussel Kitchen, Driving Creek Cafe, The Stamper Battery.
Combo packages also available:
Driving Creek Railway shuttle OR The Waterworks OR Long Bay Scenic Reserve
Scenic Drive and Guided Walk - includes Kauri Grove, Waiau Waterfall, Stu's Wild Pigs
Coromandel Town Explorer, 90 Tiki Rd, Coromandel, Coromandel Town, Coromandel, 3506, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 5 mins form the Coromandel airstrip, 2.5hrs from Auckland Airport
- Proximity to coach terminal:
- Departs from Intercity bus stop with pick up available from the 360 Discovery Ferry
- Proximity to town:
- Departs from the centre of Coromandel Town behind the Information Centre.
Pricing and Conditions
(15 year(s) and under)
- Further pricing information:
- The Coromandel Town Explorer runs in conjunction with the 360 Discovery Ferry schedule. Additional tours outside of this schedule are subject to availability.