1 / 12
More than thirty years after the first Hunter's vintage in 1982, Hunter's is still 100% family owned.
Hunter's Wines New Cellar Door is set in the original homestead. Open 7 days a week from 9.30am - 4.30pm, our friendly and knowledgeable staff will take you through the history that makes Hunter's special.
While you are here you can visit the artist in residence, Clarry Neame. Watch Clarry paint one of his pieces or look through his gallery. Take a walk through our award winning native garden where you find rare species of plant life and even native New Zealand birds such as the Tui.
Hunter's Wines, 603 Rapaura Road, Blenheim, Marlborough, 7273, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 9.30am - 4.30pm 7 days a week
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- Proximity to airport:
- 8 minutes to Blenheim Airport
- Proximity to town:
- 10 minutes from Blenheim township.
Pricing and Conditions
- Further pricing information:
- Wine tastings are free of charge. All ages are welcome to visit but you must be over 18 years of age to taste and purchase wine.