For absolute waters edge accommodation in a small, peaceful park type setting, stay at Kawhia Beachside S-Cape Holiday Park.
5 self contained motels with harbour views are available. These range from studio to two bedroom units all offering Sky TV.
14 Camp/RV sites and 10 cabins share a communal ablutions/laundry block, which includes a wheelchair accessible shower/toilet. A large communal kitchen and TV lounge with SKY are available for guests use.
Kayak hire is available on-site. A spade can be borrowed to dig in the black iron sands at Te Puia Hot Springs at low tide on Ocean Beach .
Only two and a half hours from Auckland, Kawhia is the ideal place to head straight for, following a long flight. Peaceful, tranquil and quiet.
Kawhia Beachside S-Cape Holiday Park, 225 Pouewe Street, Kawhia, Hamilton - Waikato, 3889, New Zealand.
- Business hours:
- 8.30 am-8 pm Winter, 8.00am-9.00 pm Summer. Daylight saving adhered to for seasonal hours.
- Months of operation:
- All months of the year
Facilities and Features
- BBQ Facility
- Children Welcome
- Disabled Access
- Pet Friendly
- Sky - communal
- Waste Station
- Proximity to town:
- 600 metres from Kawhia Township.
Pricing and Conditions
|High season||Low season|
|(Dec - Apr)||(May - Dec)|
|Per night||$20.00 - $165.00||$18.00 - $150.00|
- Other charges:
- Motels Extra adults $20, Extra children $10. Camping Powered $45. Unpowered $35. Cabin $50-70 for 2 people.
- Further pricing information:
- We enjoy pets and are happy for pets to visit in RV's, as long as kept on a lead. Unfortunately due to hygiene and health regulations pets are not allowed in motel units or cabins.